Sunday, May 09, 2010

Tibet.

My last computer access for quite some time.
I'm leaving for a six-week service project in rural Sichuan in five hours.
I find myself at the cusp of something thrilling and daunting. I don't know if I can handle it. I have such crises of faith.

I took a walk with a good friend today and we talked about the momentum of life. I find my life to be like a book to which I constantly forget the opening chapters. But once I spend time remembering the beginning, I've already lost track of what's actually happening. So much to wrap a mind around.

The point is that we learn something from everything, so I need to think about everything.

Reflection, reflection, reflection. Then, when I get back here, I will right some wrongs, make a few important decisions, be a better person. Good, solid plan.

2 comments:

  1. :) Bon voyage, though I don't think you'll see this. I'm fairly certain this trip will change your life.

    ReplyDelete