I've since changed my mind.
Human weakness is often excused as human need. In reality, humans suck. They're pathetic little things with insecurities and imperfections, and no, this doesn't make them more "human" or more "intricate." It just makes them more sucky.
They have no clue what the fuck they're doing. They have no resolve, no self-knowledge, no understanding of what in the world they want or how they're going to get it. They rationalize all their decisions without any regard for the wisdom they would otherwise pretend to understand.
I'm angry because I'm disappointed. I realized that I only know a handful of sane people, and that I could very well be a victim of the same idiocy that I've witnessed so strongly these past few days. Everyone is so selfishly foolish, hopefully and hopelessly romantic. The cynics were right! We suck. Congrats, everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment